Customer Service Desk
The Myer Centre Customer Service Desk is located on Level Q, near Sunburn. Our friendly staff are available to assist you with a range of services including store enquiries, directions, lost property and general centre information.
The Customer Service Desk can be contacted on (07) 3223 6917 and is open during the centre's specialty store hours. Click here to view specialty store hours.
The Myer Centre offers complimentary wheelchair and stroller (for children under 1 year) hire for customer use. This service is free of charge, however current photographic ID must be provided.
The Myer Centre Gift Cards can be used at MYER and most specialty stores, and are available for purchase from our Customer Service Desk or online.
Toilets are conveniently located on Levels A, E, 1, 2 & 3. Toilets providing access for the mobility impaired can be found on Levels E, 1, 2 & 3.
Conveniently located on Level 2 of The Myer Centre with a mobile phone charging station available for use in the room.
Car Parking is available beneath The Myer Centre 24 hours a day. Click here for Car Park details, rates and special offers.
Keep your little explorer safe with a The Myer Centre child identification band. The free identification wrist bands for children ensure your child is quickly found should they ever wander off. Available in two fun designs, you can write your contact number on the inside before securing the band around the child's wrist. Child identification bands are available free of charge from the Customer Service Desk on Level Q.
A currency exchange facility are available from Travelex on the Queen Street Mall, near the Swatch entry, and Remox located on Level A, near Platform A bus terminal.
The Myer Centre has a range of automatic teller machines (ATMs) including Commonwealth Bank, Westpac, National Australia Bank, ANZ and Reditellers.
The Myer Centre has a volunteer Justice of the Peace in Centre at the following times only:
Monday 11am - 1:30pm
Friday 11am - 1:30pm
The JP is available on Level 2, near the MYER entry. Please note, a maximum of 15 simple documents only can be submitted at any one time.
To connect to Free WiFi please follow the below steps:
- Step 1: Ensure the wireless enabled laptop or Smart Phone is turned on and has its wireless signal/ switch activated.
- Step 2: Go to the Available Wireless Network Connection List as displayed on your mobile device.
- Step 3: Navigate to ‘FREE Shopping Centre WiFi’ from the list and then select ‘connect’.
- Step 5: Once connected the Brisbane Myer Centre Wi-Fi landing page will appear. The terms and conditions of use will be displayed and must be accepted before you can use the free Wi-Fi service. Please note, you will be required to provide some basic information including name, email address etc.
- Step 6: Once the terms and conditions are accepted, you will be able to browse.